Where Should Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Locate? | Community Spirit
According to a report in the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, the popular Dinosaur Bar-B-Que chain restaurant has plans to move into the Buffalo market.
Dinosaur, which started in Syracuse in 1988 and has been a downtown Rochester institution since its opening in 1998, is expanding its presence in the greater New York City metropolitan market, and may have designs on Buffalo, too.
If Dinosaur were to open just one restaurant in Western New York, where do you think it should be? Some currently idle restaurant buidling? A rehab to one of one of the city's architectural gems? A new build in a suburban mall?
Post your suggestion in the Comments section below.
Upcoming Events near East Aurora
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.