Local Product Carried by National Retailer | Business
Cool Gel ’n Cap, the adorable and unique first aid hat for toddlers and young children that holds a non-toxic cool or warm gel pack in place for relief of bumps, bruises, earaches and headaches, can now be purchased online at Target.com.
“Consumers know and respect the Target name and appreciate the fact that Target is both family and community oriented,” said Cool Gel ’n Cap President and Founder Timothy Panicali of Elma, N.Y. “We are very proud of our new relationship with Target and look forward to partnering with them for many years to come.”
Each Cool Gel ’n Cap is in the shape of a playful animal character, and each package includes two non-toxic gel packs that can be heated or cooled. There are no limits to placement of gel packs in the hat.
Cool Gel ’n Cap is also available on the following websites: CoolGelnCap.net, Walgreens.com, Drugstore.com, Amazon.com and Overstock.com. In Western and Central New York, Cool Gel ’n Cap products can also be found in Cy’s Pharmacy and Middleport Pharmacies.
Upcoming Events near East Aurora
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public